Sign up to keep in touch with local projects
Thursday March 15th, 2018 | Stephanie
As the Scheme comes to a close, our projects are evolving through other groups and organisations. To continue to receive emails, updates and news of what’s going on locally, please re sign-up to the projects you are interested in.
For data protection reasons, we cannot automatically move your details across.
To sign up / register your interest simply email the person or group from the list below and you will be added to their database. Apologies if you have received a similar email and have done this already, we are just trying to cover all bases!
- Curlew Country, www.curlewcountry.org.uk
Contact Amanda Perkins email email@example.com
- Rea Valley Community Wildlife Group, www.shropscwgs.org.uk
Contact Amber Bicheno email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camlad Valley Community Wildlife Group, http://www.shropscwgs.org.uk
Contact Sandy Scott (secretary) email: email@example.com
- Shropshire Hills & Marches Community Archaeology Group
Contact Mike Greene email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marches Meadow Group, www.marchesmeadowgroup.com
Contact Richard Small, email: email@example.com
- Shropshire Traditional Skills Courses, https://www.traditionalskills.co.uk/, contact Jon Bielstein by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Rangers & Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership Newsletter
Contact Steph Hayes, email email@example.com
- Shropshire Great Outdoors volunteering opportunities
Contact Lee Fraser, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hope and Bentlawnt Local History Group, https://hopeandbentlawnthistory.org